20201 SR 29
PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN TICKETS BUTTON
This three-hour class covers a topic that is easily overlooked by American gun owners. Having a gun for self-defense means keeping it near you when you’re out and about AND when you’re in your home.
- Over 60% of assaults happen during a home invasion
- 65.1% of people personally know their thief
- 95% of burglaries involve a forceful entry into the home
- The average burglary lasts only 8 to 10 minutes
Crime statistics tell us what the bad guys are looking for when they enter a home, and this forms the heart of what will be taught in this class. Rather than go into endless “what if” scenarios, we give you straight-ahead solutions to the terrible problem of an armed home invasion. This in turn means you can rest easier at night, knowing those under your care are safe and sound.
Topics covered in this class include
- The Basics Of Close Quarters Engagements
- Making Your Home Work In Your Favor
- Low Light Tactics
- Hardening Yourself and Your Home
- Making Good Decisions When They Matter The Most
EXPECTATIONS AND OUTCOMES
The three hour session helps you maximize the benefits and minimize the risks of having a self-defense firearm in your home. Our goal is stay safe no matter what happens, which includes keeping firearms out of the hands of anyone not authorized to use them.
Intermediate, Scenario Based Training