PLEASE CLICK THE GREEN TICKETS BUTTON TO ATTEND THIS CLASS
This is a five hour weekend course that covers the skills needed to use a handgun effectively for self defense.
What you will learn:
• Ready and Transitional Gun Positions
• Working around Obstacles and Cover
• Shooting On the Move
• Shoot/ Don’t Shoot Decision Making
• Immediate Action Skills Under Pressure
• One Handed Operation and Manipulations
• Accuracy Under Pressure
• Diagnosing and Managing Accuracy Problems
Expect to fire about 300 rounds of ammunition. This course is designed expressly for the student who has attained their CCW and is interested in taking their shooting skills to the next level.
What to bring:
- A reliable semi-auto pistol (9mm or larger)
- A minimum of 3 magazines
- 300 rounds of reliable training ammo
- Basic Gun Cleaning Kit & Lube
- A hard sided “kydex” or similar OWB (Outside the Waistband) holster & mag pouches
- Ball Cap, Eye and Ear protection
- Folding Chair, Sunscreen, Insect Repellent, Water and Snacks
Please NO Blackhawk SERPA or flimsy or cloth type holsters. No Inside the Waistband (IWB) or Appendix Inside the Waistband (AIWB) holsters.
Full refunds are available until 30 days prior to class date. There are NO REFUNDS later than 30 days before class date.
Your primary instructor will be Fletch Fuller.
For twenty-five years, Fletch has provided Firearms and Tactical training to Law Enforcement, Military and Responsible Citizens in the areas of Self Defense. He is certified as a firearms instructor by Rangemaster, Sage Dynamics (Optics), the NRA Law Enforcement Division and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. Fletch has been a featured presenter for numerous training organizations such as the International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA), the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors (IALEFI) and the Rangemaster Tac-Con.